Net Net TOUGH-The Lawyer Plan
Bonus Course – You are a Lawyer. No Time. No Plan. We Get It!
- Do you feel like you are a great lawyer?
- Do you feel like you do a good job looking for your client’s best interest?
- Do you feel like you know you should address your financial plan, but it isn’t billable, and there is no extra time!
As Lawyer’s you can have great income trajectory curve and with a couple subtle planning tasks taken care of EARLY in your career, you can really magnify your lifestyle enjoyment. For all my 50 plus Lawyers, NOW is the time to capitalize on your prime income earning years.
Age 30-50 year old Lawyers, simple quick planning checklist:
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Pay off Student Loans
- Life Insurance (debt or family dependent)
- Establish a regular automated savings/investment plan
Age 50 plus Lawyers, simple quick planning checklist:
- Investment plan to get assets working for you
- Review the fees you are paying for everything
- Complete the Willing Wisdom Index
- Really get a grip on where your money is, what it is doing for you
- Stay healthy (mentally and physically)
- Optimal Physical Health
- Making time to hang out with your spouse – Bucket List Things TO DO
- Lawyers Financial Website (insurance & investment)
- Business Development Coaching for Law Firm Owners
Become a Serviss Wealth Insider – Sign up for our newsletter!
Get the latest wealth tips, the latest insight, new strategies and exclusive connections to other Successful business owners growing their wealth.